Sunday, July 27, 2008

Out of all the things I could be addicted to, why MAC?

I can't believe there are so many collections that MAC is coming out with this fall/holiday. It's absolutely ridiculous. Starflash is coming out in less than a week and from seeing swatches from Nessa, Christine, and Specktra, I'm seriously lemming all 12 of them. Even though most of them look dupe-able, the fact that it's a new finish is very attractive lol. From what I've read from fellow beauty bloggers, including Pursebuzz, the eyeshadows are silky smooth. Perhaps better than the veluxe pearls? If so, that would make them much harder to pass up since the veluxe pearls are my absolute fave. What are your thoughts on this collection?





On my for sure list are: Talent Pool, Top Hat, Sunset B., Mink and Sable, Smoke and Diamonds, Lotusland, and Dreammaker (i <3 highlight colors).

It seems that Dazzleglass will be making a comeback along with some new shades. How exciting! That will be the perfect time for me to get my hands on Sugarrimmed, which I didn't get when they first came out. As far as Cult of Cherry, the quads aren't exactly to die for and it doesn't help that each of them has at least one repromote. If I had to choose one I would definitely go with the Spiced Chocolate quad.



I'm not too excited about the Manish Arora collaberation. The palette is practically filled with permanent shadows. I'm not too crazy about the packaging either. But of course my thoughts may change if I see them in person. We all know how MAC can do that to us. lol.