Thursday, August 7, 2008

Update

Hey lovelies. ;) I just had to check in because I started feelin so bad about my blog always being neglected. I just wanted to thank you all for reading my blog and I sincerely apologize if you always check my blog only to see that I haven't updated. Again. And again. And again. I have been a little busy this past week Mostly working on finding myself a job.


My daughter started Kindergarten last week Wednesday. I was so excited for it. I think I was more excited than she was LOL. I don't know about you guys but I know that I was so excited about going to school. My fave part about it especially was going school supply shopping with my parents hehe. Here's a pic of her holding a little welcome certificate when she came home from school on her first day.



So apparently I wasn't feeling Star Flash as much as I initially did before it launched. Since I don't have a job yet and I don't want to keep asking my hubsie to support my bad habit, I decided that I was going to get me some Star Flash by B2M. When I actually went in to see them I was just disappointed with the dupe-ability factor. Since I have pretty much all of the dupes that Vanessa mentioned in her swatch/haul post I had to pass. Also being that there are so many more collections to come. I think I was the most disappointed with Talent Pool. I was thinking it was going to be a different kind of light shimmery blue but it just didn't wow me. :( As far as the Lustre Twins, I do not own any of the pro long wear and I intend to keep it that way since I'm not too fond of those 8-hour lipstick/glosses. I think I felt that way from the first time I ever tried one which was the Covergirl outlast. I didn't like how it felt as though I was painting my lips with a colored sharpie. Oh MAC, I still love you but please make more effort into trying to please me. LOL.

The job hunt is still on for me. I've sent out my resumes to several places already. Still waitin for call backs/emails. While waiting for respones I'm trying to figure out how my schedule will fit in with Abi going to school and my parents taking care of my son for a few days out of the week. I'm really eager to start working again. I feel bad for my hubsie since he's been holding down the fort and paying for bills and buying my "feminine necessities" LOL.

I'm sure you've all heard about the new Back 2 MAC policy change from Enkore. Because of this, I'm positive now that I will not be depotting my shadows. Even though I know it would save me so much space. I just think that paying for pans from stars makeup haven is too much of a hassle. and i'd have to glue the pans in all of my pots. I just don't have time for that lol. You must be thinking that I should have all the time in the world because I'm not currently working but trust me, my son does a VERY good job at keeping me occupied. He never seems to want to be alone. He's got 6 teeth already! And I'm almost positive he'll start walking very soon. He turns 1 on the 20th of this month. My lil baby no longer feels like a baby in my arms. He feels like a little boy. :( lol.

Well that's it for now. Just wanted to thank you all again for reading my blog even though I'm horrible at updating. But I hope you are all fine and well. Til next time my lovelies. ;)