Friday, June 20, 2008

time to get my Zzzs

I'm finally done with this blogger template layout business. Had to make another 'test' account so I wouldn't screw everything up lol. I know there are a few things I still need to tweak out. I lost quite a few of the links that I had (so please comment/leave a message on my cbox so I can add you again) and I also lost my sitemeter code. :( Oh well. Oh and I know Fafi is so over already but I still think they're cute. These two lil fafinettes in particular, are so sexy lol. Anyway, it's a very basic layout but I spent a lot of time on it so I"m happy with the results. It looks clean and organized. :)

Oh yes I almost forgot. ABDC's Season 2 primiere was the bomb!! I can't pick a fave just yet. Partly because the Jabbahottiez are still number one in my book lol. But it's gonna be a great season. :)

Sorry for the boring posts lately. No pics or vids. Maybe if I catch up on my Zzzs I can try to do a tut tomorrow. I mean today. Nitey nite yall. ;)