Thursday, June 19, 2008

*hugs*

Thank you sweeties for all of your birthday wishes! =)

I took some pics with my fam when we went out to lunch that day. We went to my new favorite place to eat (I just never realized we ALWAYS eat there lol) Sizzler. :D For you gals in Hawaii, I swear, the Dillingham Sizzler is the best! They have the best service. I used to think the Pearl City one was the best but I take it back! We went to eat there on Father's Day and they had an all-day Father's day buffet complete with hot entrees, salad & dessert bar. I swear, they have the BEST clam chowder!! It wasn't watery and thin like Pearl City's. It was the thickest I ever had. Every 15 minutes we were asked how our table was doing and if we needed anything and top of that, before our glasses were half empty, they brought us our refills. The service was insanely good! They were always checking on us even though the line was going out to the parking lot. Good thing we came right after he got off of work. Anyway, sorry I'm rambling about Sizzler lol. It was so awesome, we just had to go there 2 days later for my birthday LOL. They even gave me a free huge strawberry shortcake with a candle on it and the staff sang Happy Birthday to me. It was so cute. ;)

Okay sorry for all that, it's just that awesome customer service really rocks my socks. I HATE getting bad service. >:( It pisses me off. lol.

I've been itching to re-vamp my blog with a 3-column layout but I could never ever figure it out no matter how hard I tried. So I'll be spending some time on trying to upgrade my layout.

Also, I just got me a google reader last night and I thought to myself, What the hell was I doing without one?!? lol. I know I'm probably like the last person to get one. Well anyway, I could never figure out the whole RSS/feed crap too. I'm totally clueless on it so I need to go and educate myself. lol.

I can't believe I'm leaving in less than a week. That's crazy. So much to do, so little time. =\

Have a beautiful day everyone! ;)