Sunday, June 22, 2008

120 color eyeshadow palette

EDIT: If you woud like to purchase this palette, I bought it from chic-gallery on ebay. here is the link: http://stores.ebay.com/Chic-Gallery-eStore I'm sorry I didn't put it up earlier, I just thought this was old news since everyone knows about the Coastal Scents palette. Enjoy! ;)

Yay! I'm so happy it came. I thought it wasn't going to get here before I left for my vacation. It took about a week to arrive from Hong Kong, I bought it on ebay for $27.98 which included the shipping. It was bubble wrapped very very well so I didn't get any broken eyeshadows. :)

I know many of you have seen this palette before. It's just like the Coastal Scents palette. I wanted to get this instead because it has 32 more eyeshadows lol. It came with 2 lil freebies. A travel sized brush set and some cute flower nail stickers. Now I really have to give myself a new paint job. :) I'm very pleased with this palette. There is a mix of everything from mattes to frosts and satins and shimmers. Very beautiful colors and excellent color payoff. I didn't like the sticker that was on the upper right hand corner so I peeled it off very easily. It didn't leave any sticky residue so it's all good. I wanted this palette to do my youtube tutorials because I could never figure out what colors to use when I looked at all my MAC eyeshadows. lol. But with this palette, all I gotta do is bust it out and look at it and I'm bound to come up with something. The eyeshadows are very small, about the size of a dime but I'm sure they'll last for quite a while.














Can't wait to do some looks with this. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.