Thursday, June 5, 2008

Arabic Eyes

So the little boy was being very good today so I decided to make another video tutorial on Arabic Eyes. It was on my 'to-do' list. This is just my take on it so if you don't consider this 'arabic eyes' then...I guess you don't consider this arabic eyes. lol.





FACE
Philosophy Hope In A Jar
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Everyday Minerals Concealer (Intensive Medium)
MAC Studio Fix (NC42)
N.Y.C. Transluscent Pressed Powder

CHEEKS
Milani Blush (Plum Parfait)
Everyday Minerals Blush (Apple)
MAC Blush (Spaced Out)

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil (Lemon)
MAC e/s (Eyepopping)
MAC e/s (Velvet Moss)
MAC e/s (Nocturnelle)
MAC e/s (Contrast)
L'oreal H.I.P. Cream Liner (Black)
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
MAC Plushlash

LIPS
NYX Round Lipstick (Stone)
NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss (Plum Sparkle)