Sunday, March 23, 2008

Inspired by a little tucan...

Before I head off to Grandma's with my babies, I took advantage of the kiddie's nap time. As I was cleaning up a few toys that were lying around I just stared at this little tucan for a while and thought of trying out a look with the colors. :) I think this is the most colorful thing I've done in a while.

Hope you all had a great weekend.





*EDIT*
All MAC unless otherwise stated

Face
Bare Minerals in Medium Beige
Emote Blush
Serenely Blush

Eyes
UDPP
Bare Canvas Paint
Chrome Yellow e/s
Orange e/s
Romping e/s
Big T e/s
Parfait Amour e/s
Satellite Dreams e/s
Magic Dust e/s
Reflects Gold Glitter
Spiked Brow Pencil
Blue Peep f/l
Fascinating eye kohl pencil
Red Cherry lashes

Lips
Rimmel Indian Pink l/l
NYX Narcissus l/s
NYX Hades l/s
Clear l/g