Saturday, February 16, 2008

i know i've been MIA-seriously.

Aloha everyone! That is, if anyone still comes around here. I apologize, I can't believe I haven't updated this for nearly two months. Time flies!

Well I've been going through some difficult times, including being laid off from my job last month. It was rough for me. I was devastated because their reason was no where near legitimate. I was hurt because I knew that I did a damn good job doing what I did-everyday. I always gave my 120%. Always. The only good that has come out of this is that I've been able to spend more, actually all, of my time with my children now which I absolutely love. I hated coming home so late that my babies were usually sleeping by the time I walked through the door. I guess in the end I did realize that there is much more out there for me but now I just need to get out there and find it. A job that I love. A job that would never have me saying, "Ugh, I gotta go to work." A job that will make me happy. A job...as an MUA at MAC. lol. yeah right, in my dreams. lol.

Anyway, I haven't been going buck wild with buying makeup. And this was even before I got laid off. I guess I just feel like I already have a shitload of makeup, why buy more that will only collect dust? The Fafi collection came out and I was not impressed at all. I was only thinking about getting the Fafi Eyes 2 Quad but I know I already have other eyeshadows that are similar. I was disappointed that I couldn't give it a 10 on the wow-factor. Next up, Heatherette. That looks yummy. Hopefully I will have found a new job by then lol.

I hope you all are well. Again, I apologize for my MIAness. But now I have no excuse not to update! lol.