Thursday, February 21, 2008

BBQ Ribs from Jaclyn Rose :)

Thank you ladies for the kind words. I really appreciate it. Yes, I do hope to find a better job soon but not too soon. ;)

Also, thank you to Ms. Jaclyn Rose for sharing her awesome BBQ Rib recipe. And I'm not lying when I say this, the day I came across her blog, I headed to Sam's Club just to get ribs and BBQ sauce to make this lol. I'm glad I did. Being that I just moved out of my parents' home in December, I am fairly new to the cooking world. I never used to cook at all. The rents did all that. My job was to eat. lol. Now that I am on my own with my own family, I am always looking for quick and easy recipes to try out. I am no where near the Emeril stage but I do enjoy learning how to cook. Jaclyn Rose has a great blog. She is a fellow MILF, mama of two boys, a wifey, and knows a lot about computers. I highly suggest you check her out. :) Now onto a few pics of the finger-lickin good ribs:











Let me tell you those were some pretty good ribs. I boiled them for 20 minutes with some seasonings, drowned them in BBQ sauce, then baked them for 30 min. at 450 degrees. Check out J. Rose for her step by step tut w/visuals. :)

Oh dear, Christmas is over. I really need to change this layout.

And in other news, congrats to J. Lo & Marc Anthony! New parents to twins, 1 boy, 1 girl. How lucky can you get?! Read the article here. :)