Monday, December 10, 2007

MAC's upcoming collections

Seriously, thank god for Specktra.

MAC will be coming out with a collaboration collection with Fafi, a French street artist. You may be familiar with her work. This collection is expected to top Barbie loves MAC which came out in February of this year. More info can be found here.

Another collection to be released this spring is N/Naked. This will feature lipsticks, lipglasses, eyeshadows, and 2 paint pots. Others that I, personally, don't care for are nail lacquers, technakohl liners, and cremestick liners. Cremesticks & technakohls are not LE. Although none of the items are said to be LE at the moment, I guess that could change later..? Anyway, more info can be found here.

Okay so I've been contemplating on doing tutes for a while now. I've been inspired by the one and only PurseBuzz & of course that cutie patootie Stephie. Sooo, after some deep thought, I went to Wal-Mart after work and bought me a webcam. Just got done testing it out. It's pretty fun. Took a short vid of my son just to play around with it.

I was also looking to get a printer for our comp. As I was deciding on 2 HP color printers, the guy pointed out a Lexmark All-in-one scanner, fax & printer. And it was on sale for 25 bucks and only for today. The guy said he bought one for himself and is pretty pleased with it since it's meant for printing out photos but also does the job for black & white text documents.

Anyway, I'll be making a tute within the next 3 days which will be my days off. So happy I have a new toy. :) BUT bare with me, I know NOTHING about Windows Movie Maker. But I'll play around with it and see what I can come up with.

Last thing, since I just moved and am in need of some extra dough for furniture, I will be selling a few things from my MAC collection. There are things that I haven't touched or even bothered to try and play around with so they just need to go. Hopefully I'll find some time tomorrow to post them up.

But it's that time again. Gotta get my Zs. Ciao!