Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy father's day

happy father's day to all the wonderful daddies out there. and i ain't talkin' bout them deadbeats. LOL.

so last night was pretty fun. went to brew moon and although i've never been there before, i could say that i'd be willing to go again. it wasn't too crowded, just chill. i almost forgot how great it is to actually have a social life. i really need to get out more. not every weekend or anything, but once in a while it is nice to be able to just relax and have a good time with good people. :)
i wasn't looking to get drunk or anything. that ain't my game lol. i did want a lil buzz though. but after 6 midori sours (my fave!!) and a couple of lemon drops, i was straight. lol. i refused to take any shots or even worse, have some rum & coke (yuck!!) i can't stand nasty tasting alcholic beverages. i'll stick to my fruity delights lol. anyway, all in all i had a great time. shaked what my mama gave me and met a few new folks. lol.