Thursday, November 22, 2007

You can stand under my umbrella-ella-ella

Okay so what is going on with her outfit?? She's always dressed nice but damn that is not good at all. Or maybe it was a bad angle? ...No, it's the dress.



Photo Courtesy of omg.yahoo.com


In other news, Happy Thanksgiving! Even though I think we should all be thankful for what we have everyday and not just on this turkey day where we have a feast of fattening foods. lol. Today I volunteered at the Blaisdell Center for the Thanksgiving cleanup. I thought we were going to feed the homeless but we were actually the cleanup crew. It was pretty fun, I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics. =( I got to see my old boss which was nice. Although I work for a cleaning company, our team is family. And it really is true. There's no other company out there like it. We're all treated like family, not like employees. And that's the best thing about my job - and also why I didn't quit. :)

I will be turning in early tonight because I will definitely be up at the crack of dawn for the After-Thanksgiving Sales!! If I come back with extra $$$ then I'll get the plum and warm lip sets from Finerly at MAC. :)

Toodles for now!