Sunday, November 18, 2007

Headaches Suck...

Now let's see if I can keep up with a blog. I'm not feeling Xanga anymore so I thought I'd give blogger a try.

I'll be using this as an everyday journal to share my thoughts and feelings. I will also be using this for a fitness & nutrition log.

Sometime last week I found a great website that helps you with your fitness & weight-loss goals. I'm still getting to know my way around the site. There is so much useful info that everytime I log in, I don't know where to start. You can also make your own webpage sort of like a myspace page where you can share a little about yourself and what kind of short and long term goals you are hoping to achieve. So if any of you out there are ready to start your weight-loss journey but don't know where to start, I would suggest SparkPeople.com

I was quite tired today due to getting up so early last week to work out. Today was my rest day and I shall go at it again tomorrow morning. Today is my Friday at work and I'm looking forward to my 4-day weekend. I have plenty of things to do so I need to write it all down so I don't forget. I've made a good habit of doing that so now, "I forgot" is unacceptable for me. :)

I had a headache earlier when I came into work but I went to the drugstore really quick and picked me up some Tylenol Extra Strength EZ tabs. They are sweet-coated so it tastes like candy going down. I love it since I hate taking huge pills.

Yesterday I went to MAC on my break to finally use my gift card from my hubz. Of course I bought 5 sets from Curiositease. Stay tuned for pics...

Now it is time to make myself useful since I AM at work. TTFN!