Sunday, March 8, 2015

I'm baaaack!

Hey guys! It's been such a long, long time since I've blogged. So much has happened in the past, I'm not sure how many years. I've read some of my super old posts and remembered why I started a blog. It was the time when I was just getting into makeup! I discovered a whole world of makeup and beauty and blogs and tutorials on YouTube. I've grown so much from being someone fascinated by makeup to starting a blog, to making YouTube tutorials to being a Freelance Makeup Artist to now, being a part of the MAC family. I've loved every moment of this journey and want to go back to my roots of blogging like the good old days. So here I am! I actually thought of deleting my old posts but nah, I'm glad they are still there for me to read. One day I can show my kids lol.

Anyhoo, I'll keep this post short and sweet but I will definitely be blogging here more. If anyone is on Instagram, you can follow me there @il0vemac with a zero. Stay tuned for some fotds and product reviews. It feels good to be back. 😊


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone